Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
03 October, 03:30
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Things aren’t always as they seem……..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
16 September, 01:15
i went to school with a blind kid, he asked me to prom. i went and we had alot of fun. his name is eric. people think the blind cant see of feel the same. how wrong they are. they deserve just as much sunshine and i cream as anyone else

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
16 September, 01:12
mmmmm💚

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
16 September, 12:39
yeah then he woke up and realized he is not who he is suppose to be and it seemed to bother him I hope!

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
16 September, 10:26
Damn thats sad....punched him because he was eating his ice cream and the ass had a dirty mind with the way he licked his ice cream... "the ass" realizes this guy is blind..

that guy will remember what he did for the rest of his life. shameful

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
16 September, 09:08
So...
Dude is aggressive towards unknown only dude discovers unknown is blind?

Dude WAS the blind one,
but Now dude sees.

Conviction Of The Heart Is A Bitch!
💕🙏💕👍💕🌼
Thanks LORD!

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
16 September, 07:20

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
16 September, 03:15
Sometimes you have to go deeper to find the true soul...people have been progeammed to behave a certain way.....Au seems to be one love...we would have just shown love

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
16 September, 12:47
This is the way demon's attack.
Raise your vibrations, don't let their dark thoughts enter your mind.
Armor Up! 🙏

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
15 September, 11:53
💧128 feels relevant to me with the TS and the video. It is a long drop, but the ‘moves and countermoves’ sticks out to me. Praying up! 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
15 September, 10:13
What song is that?

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
16 September, 12:12
In response Serious Reesy to her Publication
"You're someebody else"

Storm Rider @StormRider
15 September, 07:50
God convicted him!!
Never take your frustrations out on others. Go be alone, or in to nature and find peace.

DIANNE ROSE @USBlueEyedGirl
15 September, 07:29
things are not always as they seem. be kind ❤️

Gina Cordle @PGGinaCordle
15 September, 05:26
to a better “us”. Be better, do better, LOVE!!!

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
15 September, 05:16
17 sec video took me to post 1328. remember my persoective can be a little different. words that stuck out “Sky event” 👊🏾

arba happihr @arba
15 September, 05:13
Chicken skin

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
15 September, 05:08
Video length = Q Post 16

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
16 September, 05:51
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
next friday ??

Tmaga Amaga @Tag456
15 September, 05:06
ya never know

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
15 September, 05:05
That white cane, he was ready to start bashing him, respect, he wasn't bout to back down.

Ange Love @LoveM
16 September, 11:10
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
😭This hurts my heart💔when one is happy and in love with life, seems to trigger some aggression in others at times and may generate a warranted response...just saying🙏✨

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
15 September, 04:44

Morris Light donated @HiVibes
15 September, 04:14
Cute. Just saying alot of these skits are scripted. I have a friend that does this for living. This looks totally fakery :)

memes matter @NoComment
15 September, 03:59

Anne Kats @anneanon1
15 September, 03:51
Vincent the air is so thick with evil you can see it . 🕊💖🕊🙌🏼🙏🏼

15 September, 05:18
In response Anne Kats to her Publication
see them getting dragged out on (their) backs with mouths wide open in fear if you look at the clouds. 🙏🏽👊🏾

15 September, 05:18
In response Anne Kats to her Publication
see them getting dragged out on (their) backs with mouths wide open in fear if you look at the clouds. 🙏🏽👊🏾

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
15 September, 03:43
Why did he put away his walking stick to just stand there and eat ice cream? He had an extra hand available. Plus, no dude should stand around eating ice cream like that. 😂

arba happihr @arba
15 September, 05:14
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
Especially in today's world.

Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
16 September, 01:30
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
Thank you for the laugh!

Miss. Messina @Messina
15 September, 03:38
think before you act

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
15 September, 03:39
Oh the lessons!! Each Road Different!! Most Hard!! Some Innocent!!
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
15 September, 03:35
Not everything is as it seems at first glance

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 September, 03:35
Maybe in another lifetime but in this one I can not understand anyone being purposefully mean to another person or animal.

I just don't know where that darkness comes from.
Glad this young man at least had a conscious meter of some kind.

People are not always what they appear at first glance.

Father help us all to paint with a tiny brush and not a wide one!

Sista Sue @SC18835410
15 September, 03:29
Big guy judged the blind man as being gay and his stare and actions as a come on. Passed judgment a little too quickly.
At least he felt regret…

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
15 September, 03:43
In response Sista Sue to her Publication

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
15 September, 03:29
love
❤️
conquers
all
things
bad
within
me.
❤️
and it helps others.

10:10
x2
perect union