Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
15 September, 12:21
It's such a lovely day outside! I went out to enjoy the sunshine and ground. I think in LIGHT of all this YELLOW I've seen, perhaps today would be a great day to bust out The Big Box of Happiness again! Send me a picture of something yellow and I'll pull a happiness card for you in return! 🌻💛☀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EatTheScroll King Pengu the Master of Ceremonies @EatTheScroll_King_Pengu
15 September, 12:24
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
15 September, 04:15
Look at the stars, look how they shine for you

Yellow - coldplay

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
16 September, 07:17
In response manny iamdjanggo to his Publication
thats one of my favorite songs! my husband played the guitar and sang it when my first child was born so it is a great memory! :)

EatTheScroll King Pengu the Master of Ceremonies @EatTheScroll_King_Pengu
15 September, 12:51
Thank you ! I do this every night, always see cool stuff up there, saw a comet or asteroid or something last week, coolest thing I ever saw, love watching the sky at night !

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
15 September, 01:12
In response EatTheScroll King Pengu the Master of Ceremonies to his Publication
I think I spotted mars last night! 😄