Serah Oceane β™‘ @QueenEsther
15 September, 12:21
It's such a lovely day outside! I went out to enjoy the sunshine and ground. I think in LIGHT of all this YELLOW I've seen, perhaps today would be a great day to bust out The Big Box of Happiness again! Send me a picture of something yellow and I'll pull a happiness card for you in return! πŸŒ»πŸ’›β˜€οΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Ready88 in this post can reply
Serah Oceane β™‘ @QueenEsther
15 September, 12:52
In response Harold Holman to his Publication
πŸ₯Ύβ›°πŸž Sounds like a good day! β˜€οΈ
Fresh air, sunshine and shinrin-yoku! 🌳

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Harold Holman donated @Ready88
15 September, 01:04
In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication
Thank you Serah ! I have found similar benefits from decades of shaping Bonsai and creating new landscapes.

Shinrin-Yoku translates as β€œforest bathing.” It is an approach where you take the time to reconnect with nature, with your body, your senses, feelings and emotions. It has recently become one of the well appreciated techniques used to improve your mental health and wellness in an easy, well accessible way, for anyone, anywhere around the world.