Kym Roy @KRoy_2
I finally got my husband to join me here on AU!πŸ’—πŸ₯°I cant wait for him to see all of the amazing uplifting people here!πŸ˜ŠπŸ’œ @Troy1776 " target="_blank" class="inline-link">https://anonup.com/Troy17...
09:54 PM - Sep 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by KRoy_2 in this post can reply
I’m no one @Iam4truth
15 September, 08:47
In response Kym Roy to her Publication
welcome! it is awesome that you two are in sync!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Judy Anonette @biju
15 September, 08:23
❀️It IS the most AMAZING group of people! I appreciate everyone! Very positives vibes and lifts our spirits! Fakebook cannot touch this!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry McLaughlin @Quiver
15 September, 06:02
Jack you will enjoy it here. Everyone is nice, helpful. and full of facts. Welcome

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
15 September, 04:27
Welcome Home Patriot!
πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ‘πŸ’•πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’•πŸŽΆπŸ’•πŸŒΌπŸ’•πŸ€ΈπŸ’•πŸ˜Ž

β†’β†’πŸ‘ΉπŸ€ΊπŸ€ΊπŸ€Ί

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
15 September, 04:10
WELCPME ABOARD SIR!πŸ™βœŒοΈπŸ˜€

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
15 September, 04:11
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
*WELCOME....

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
15 September, 04:06
Welcome to this amazing family of friends!πŸ¦…πŸ’ž

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
14 September, 11:08
You are going to love it here !
Welcome aboard !