Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
14 September, 07:47
Ok...who's got the screenshot? lol

@johnnyq @17commentary ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
14 September, 08:20
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Was it Enthèos or VK?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
14 September, 08:22
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
VK for sure!

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
14 September, 08:53
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I have this one where he talks about bitcoinlosing 50%.

IKnow QUR @IKnowQUR
14 September, 09:19
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
Date of original post?

Only people mentioned by Hyssop_Cedar in this post can reply
IKnow QUR @IKnowQUR
14 September, 09:52
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
Looks like it was posted 16 minutes before you saved, so same day 5/16/22.

The price of BTC on 5/16/22 was about $30K, so VK's comment of half that would be around $15K.

BTC has shown strong support at $19K, tested 3X since then, including breaching just below $19K on 9/6/22.

I wouldn't be terribly surprised to see it test $15K when the markets go down but if it does go that low, it will be brief & I wouldn't count on being able to buy / secure any at that time.

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
14 September, 10:02
In response IKnow QUR to his Publication
I think I remember a post confirming your numbers. I’ll keep looking.