Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
14 September, 12:25
:)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
15 -Buchanan Fought for states rights re: slavery (Panic of 1857),
25 -McKinley - Fought to keep Gold standard (assassinated 09/14/1901) ,
35 -Kennedy Executive Order 11110 Gold standard? (assassinated 11/22/1963)
45 -Trump (Panic in DC)?

Just spitballing here.
01:03 PM - Sep 14, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by KnotMe in this post can reply
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
14 September, 02:05
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
my first thoughts as well 😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
14 September, 01:51

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
14 September, 02:03
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
I like where it's going.

On a side note, I just noticed "Return to comments re: Pelosi and John M (some of us refuse to say his last name for a reason). "

The part of the name they won't say is "Cain". Just an observation. Looking Biblical.

Mare Bear @MareBearUltraMaga
14 September, 01:15
I came to comments to see if anyone else thought Presidents. You did it better than I would have. 😉

14 September, 01:05
There's soom paper that spit Ball

14 September, 01:17
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
*in .....