Only people mentioned by JesusIsTheSonOfGod in this post can reply
amy lilley @amylilley
15 September, 10:18
In response JesusIsThe SonOfGod to his Publication
Touching and agreeing, back the fook off satanπŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜Ž

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
15 September, 09:29
Satan, Specifically take your sticky fingers out of the hands of my 5 beautiful adult children; they are rescued from the dominion of darkness into the glorious LIGHT.

For He has saved me- and my household; and the PEOPLE of God say: THANKS BE TO GOD.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
15 September, 09:29
Satan, Specifically take your sticky fingers out of the hands of my 5 beautiful adult children; they are rescued from the dominion of darkness into the glorious LIGHT.

For He has saved me- and my household; and the PEOPLE of God say: THANKS BE TO GOD.

Richie Richard @Richie
15 September, 09:28
Amen!

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
15 September, 04:06
AMEN!

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
14 September, 04:03
In Jesus Name Amen πŸ™πŸ»

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
14 September, 03:44
In Jesus’ Name Amen πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
14 September, 03:42
πŸ™ Amen πŸ™

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
14 September, 09:43
AmenπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™