Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
14 September, 10:41
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Mornin’ Johnny πŸ™πŸΌπŸ₯°

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
14 September, 10:40
WRWY Mike! πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™πŸΌπŸ₯°πŸ˜Ž

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Gonna Sparkle @JustGonnaSparkle
14 September, 10:38
A pharma company tried to pay me $4K to not talk about their company in any way that was not "good" for them. I didn't take the money. I will speak my truth! Vows are before God. My truth is before God. Love the way he shared the paper where they told him not to tell anyone! ~ Yup - Never agreed to that! ~ They don't own us. They don't control us. Truth belongs to God. Do not keep silent!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 September, 10:36
You have to ask yourself WHY the FBI would tell him NOT to TELL anybody?
Really?

Mike Anon @Mike314
14 September, 10:40
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
"Don't tell anybody." 🀣🀣🀣

Yeah okay, right πŸ‘Œ 🀣

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
14 September, 10:35
If any of you truthers do not believe that this cannot happen to you - think again

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 September, 10:34
Nana feels sure he was prepared for this.
The evil gastopo FBI has been attacking everyone associated with our Commander in Chief Trump and trying to get to the bottom of the election fraud in 2020.

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
14 September, 10:36
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I agree Nana, imho this may be a white hate move

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
14 September, 08:59
How does a person live with their own conscience when they take an oath (see below) and then break it for money? Perhaps they gave up their conscience when they gave up their soul to Satan.

http://www.leotrainer.com/...

FBI Oath of office:
I [name] do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith
and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties
of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.

SO HELP ME GOD. The oath of any government official is made to insure the official realizes that they work FOR THE PEOPLE and not for themselves. It is a career that requires self discipline - you are dedicated to do right at all times whether it's what you want or not. God is watching and the angels are taking notes. Eter

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Jane Doeβœ”οΈ @Janedoe17
14 September, 08:08
https://youtu.be/KUG8FgiAC...
this mocks mike really, but i still find it hilarious

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
14 September, 08:06
They are desperate!!

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
14 September, 07:42