Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
19 September, 08:13
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
THERE ARE TWO LAPTOPS THE FBI HAS. HUNTERS, AND WEINERS. HOW MANY PEOPLE DID HUNTER AND WIENER DO. BITCHA THERE ARE PICTURES ON NEWS PEOPLE, POLITIANS, MEDICAL, POLICE, FBI , CIA, ETC ON THESE LAPTOPS DOING WHAT WE ALL KNOW THEY DO. CRIMES AGAINST THE CHILDREN.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JAde Roiste @Ehcor
16 September, 11:06

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
15 September, 12:36
I hear that Mike conducts all of his business on his phone. Diamonds anyone? :)

(2 Images)

il Donaldo Trumpo, [Sep 14, 2022 at 4:59 PM]
STOP IT!!!😂😂😂

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 September, 10:45
Yeap the FBI be sweatin bullets!
And Matador Trumpo is daring them even more!

Bout time for the kill shot?

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
14 September, 10:52
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
[they] bout to shit diamonds....spill the beans...

Marianne COWGER @mcowgerFL
14 September, 10:59
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Insert the sword into the cervical vertebra and cut the devil's spinal cord.

IT IS LONG OVERDUE. WE ARE READY FOR ACT FOUR!

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
14 September, 01:43

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
14 September, 01:34

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
14 September, 12:16
Just pick one already,either button leads to Pedos!

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
14 September, 11:28
Fook fook here, fook fook there. Here a fook, there a fook, everywhere a fook fook.

TS = 2:39 > 14 > 5 > 5:5.

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
14 September, 10:45
😂

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
14 September, 10:01
2:39 > 2:12 < > 122

2:12 > 113

113 > 23 ☠️

23 > 5 < > 55

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
14 September, 09:40
trolling the deep state is fun

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
14 September, 09:27

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
14 September, 09:14
la blague 🤣putain

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
la blague 🤣putain

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
la blague 🤣putain

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
la blague 🤣putain

SaltedWith Fire @Salted_With_Fire
14 September, 09:07
Good ol’ Mike Lindell with his 66.6% discount 🤦‍♀️

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
14 September, 09:37
In response SaltedWith Fire to his Publication
Yes, I see that all the time also. hmmm...

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
14 September, 08:56
I love it when U meme 🤣
🙏🤗🫀

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
14 September, 08:26
Good Morning VK - Decisions, Decisions.....

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
14 September, 08:19
They're trying to figure out how we sleep so comfy. 🤫🤭

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
14 September, 08:17
I saw Mike speak live twice in August— he is one SMART SELFLESS PATRIOT ❤️🇺🇸, I have a feeling he had a phone ready for the FBI and then his real phone he kept! 🤣😂

I bet The Phone they stole shows UNDENIABLE ELECTION FRAUD!! 🤣. If they make public anything from his phone, GAME OVER ~ TABOOT!

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
14 September, 10:53
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
I LOVE THE COMMON SENSE SOME PATRIOTS USE. AWESOME POSSUM

Lily B.... @LilyB
14 September, 01:40
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

Qanon76er WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @qanon76er_wwg1wga_
14 September, 08:19
*Breaking*
Fbi releases text from Mike Lindells cell phone.

⚠️ images are graphic.
kek.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
14 September, 01:41
In response Qanon76er WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️ to his Publication
😂😂😂

The Deflationist @TheDeflationist
14 September, 03:58
In response Qanon76er WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️ to his Publication
i hope he didn't tap that

gross

Sandy Baluch @SandyBaluch
14 September, 07:43
Right???? 😂😂😂🙄

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
14 September, 06:14
OPTICS

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
14 September, 04:19
good morning VK!

decisions are so hard 🤡

so many! like a game of whack a mole everywhere!

tick tock …

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
14 September, 06:20
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
TRUMP and the Patriots Playing COSMIC WHACK-A-MOLE!

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
14 September, 02:56
Trump lives rent free in all [their] heads..

Anon’s know why..

My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
14 September, 02:52
Midnight Rider!
THANK YOU ❤

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
14 September, 02:51
Good middle of the night VK. Guess I’m not the only one who can’t sleep. What’s up with that?

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
14 September, 02:45
You did it go there, I LOVE it !!!! Late night VK. Be well and GOD Bless. Things are getting interesting. I thought this was going down last year in 2021. I'm glad we have grown so much this last year.