Only people mentioned by Nojustno2 in this post can reply
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
15 September, 01:04
In response Bri e.. to her Publication
pungent.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
14 September, 09:37
Lololol!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (ElaMarriti) can see their posts

Diana DJT @Diana
14 September, 05:55
What happen with Mike Lindell’s famous symposium? With 2000 Mule’s & all the information Mike had on the stolen election how come nothing has come of it? I am so curious as to what the Feds want on his phone🤔

Cheryl Jaser @Cheryl555
14 September, 10:14
lindell is part of soros

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
14 September, 09:32
give out the number and we will call it until mike gets it back 🤭

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
14 September, 08:46
Remember this? They couldn’t catch a Terrorist from info on his phone because that was “against” the phone laws? Why does that not apply to Patriots? @vincentkennedy

https://www.latimes.com/lo...

Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
14 September, 08:28
so than Jack P is ?

Elizabeth Kelly @Elizabeth_SS
14 September, 10:45
In response Pray 4 Good to her Publication
Many people have said Posobiec is opposition or Mossad, but I have a hard time with him. I thought he was a Patriot for so long, but lately I'm hearing & seeing he isn't!

Johnny ₿ Good @JohnnyBTCGood
14 September, 08:21
Elon gave us a Soros wink just after this.

338 am "Special tray" > 💧 338 "Special" > 💧330

We have a special place picked out for GS.
Really special.
Q

(3 pics)

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Squawk ✈✈✈ donated @Squawk
14 September, 10:23
In response Johnny ₿ Good to his Publication
🤔Funny how he and VK both active in the middle of the night

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
14 September, 06:01
la blague 🤣

Kira Kju @kju17
14 September, 05:57
E.T. calls home...

Back to the Future @Backontrack
14 September, 05:11
I’d love to but the son of a bitch is dead.

Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
14 September, 05:04
Yeah, he looks guilty

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
14 September, 04:52

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
14 September, 03:13
Soros bugged Mike’s phone? Too late, I need to go to bed.

Philipp Anon @gigu
14 September, 02:50
I missed something there. What exactly is going on with Mike Lindell?

Mye Sh’Rona @Ailgaard
14 September, 04:44
In response Philipp Anon to his Publication
They set him up! 😡

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
14 September, 02:24
🤣🤣🤣