Only people mentioned by NoComment in this post can reply
Not Important @Notimportant
13 September, 05:43
In response memes matter to her Publication
is this a real cover?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
13 September, 05:50

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
"Time travellers obviously want me to take up art for some reason..."

Adolph Hitler, 1906

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
13 September, 05:05
Dang I wish he could some day elaborate. Still wanna know if he meant idiot sleepers with demons in them, like I faced or what he meant.

memes matter @NoComment
13 September, 05:29
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
,social engineers from both sides are timetravelers so to speak
,but I tend to think time is being traveled for reals and that you can meet your self without faking up the timelines

Qanon76er WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @qanon76er_wwg1wga_
13 September, 05:00
Have you watched the movie "Looper" yet?

memes matter @NoComment
13 September, 05:01
In response Qanon76er WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️ to his Publication
no🍿👂✍️thanx,i will