Only people mentioned by Fastwalker in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
13 September, 05:08
In response walker Fast to his Publication
Like I said when I reposted this to my conjecturing page on FB...Even IF this is inflated or inaccurate....my question is...why would ANY doctor, hospital, medical facility be getting ANY kind of incentive or bonus for the treatment of specific illnesses/diseases. They already make money on the treatment of the patient...why BONUSES for specific conditions? Does this not leave the door open to unethical diagnoses and unethical medical practices? Yah...I know that's a duh statement for us here...but for many of my family and friends...they don't think about this stuff. Not to mention....WHO is paying out these "bonuses" and WHY?????

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eyes on The Light @GullyWasher
13 September, 04:56
Interesting. Seems blue states receive the least money per patient.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
13 September, 05:04
In response Eyes on The Light to her Publication
I don't know...I'm in Oregon and that number does NOT surprise me at all...definitely not a low number.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
13 September, 04:51
Can we get on with the CURES Father God? 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏😓