r363l l10n @r363ll10n
🍊With the heaviest of hearts & immense pain, Lesley, Chloe, Kinley, & I announce the passing of our beautiful babygirl & baby sister, Lily-Kate. On Mon Sept. 12, 2022 at 3:47pm, as Lesley, the most incredible mother & wife in world, held our baby Lily-Kate tightly in her loving arms & rocked her, Lily-Kate peacefully went to be with her Heavenly Father.

Every fiber of our hearts & souls have been completely crushed & we are all so lost without our Lily-Kate. In the coming days we will be planning a memorial service and releasing information here on Lily’s FB page https://www.facebook.com/L... for those who are interested in attending either in person or via live stream.

Please pray for GOD to bless each of us with even the smallest level of peace and pain relief.

🔗https://www.gofundme.com/f...

#DIPG #DIPGAwareness #dipgwarrior #dipgwarriors #pediatriccancer

🗣DIPG IS TERMINAL UPON DIAGNOSIS!
12:17 PM - Sep 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
16 September, 12:01
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
I am so sorry for all of you!! Lily-Kate is with her Almighty Father watching over ALL of you!! Almighty Father please watch over this beautiful family and keep them in Your Loving arms. Thank you Father that Thou has heard our prayers and petitions. 🙏 💕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
15 September, 08:36
oh my , this is crushing to read. I am so so sorry. there is nothing more painful in the world. I pray that God holds you in the palm of His hand, and gives you a peace that surpasses ALL understanding. That He allows you to feel the spirit of your beautiful Lily Kate all around you, and know that He has a plan for you and your family.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deena Gee @DeenaGee2
15 September, 12:05
I’m so very sorry. I’m heartbroken for you. I will keep your family in my prayers 🙏

Victor This Guy @This_guy
14 September, 11:43
🙏☝🙏☝🙏☝🤍🏁☝🙏☝🙏☝🙏
Jesus loves the little children. 🤍🏁

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
14 September, 11:42
Can't imagine what you're going through, but my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. God bless. 🙏

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
14 September, 11:37
🙏 Father God send healing peace and calm that only you can give. Hold them tightly in your hands.

Truth Seeker @Truthseeker9923
14 September, 08:23
Father in Heaven lift up this family and grant them comfort and strength . I aak in Jesus name🙏

Father in Heaven lift up this family and grant them comfort and strength . I aak in Jesus name🙏

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
14 September, 12:27
Prayers for you and your family Jason. I can't imagine the pain that you and your family are going thew right now. Just know that everyone here in AU will hold your entire family up in prayer and will be here for you. 🙏🙏
https://youtu.be/BuI4NP0fR...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Truth Spark @Sparks
14 September, 09:13
I am so sorry for your loss 🙏 Prayers for you and your family ❤️

Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
14 September, 07:37
prayers for you and your family 🙏 🫂 i pray you feel His peace flow through every hug you receive.

Denese Pipe @Denese
14 September, 07:23
🙏🙏So sorry for your family's loss, prayers going up for you all

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
14 September, 06:25
I am so so sorry... I pray for you and your family

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
14 September, 06:06
😢
condolences for your loss,
sending much love & prayers.
God bless Lily-Kate & your family
🙏🕊💖🙌

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
14 September, 02:29
So sorry for your loss. Prayers for your family 🙏🙏🙏 May God comfort and give you strenght to go through this 💖💖💖✨✨✨

Every Time @soTELLme533
14 September, 02:28
I am so sorry for your loss. May You all feel God's love and mercy very strongly and it brings you everlasting peace.

God Wins donated @GR2021
14 September, 12:53
In the midst of such deep sorrow and pain, may your sweet family feel God’s love and comfort. And may your precious baby girl rest in peace. ❤️

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
14 September, 12:41
With a heavy heart I’m sorry for your loss. May God the Father in Heaven send peace and comfort. 🙏

Silver Cat @silvercat
14 September, 12:32
Prayers for you all now!

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
13 September, 11:12
So sorry🙏

Alycat 777 @alycat777
13 September, 10:31
🙏🙏 So sorry for your loss.God bless you and comfort you all.💞

Tammy Lytle @JuJuBeRanch
13 September, 09:32
Saw this on another AU post. It seems fitting. Peace for your hearts.

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
13 September, 09:25
Praying for your sweet family and Lily-Kate who is in the loving arms of our Lord. God Bless you and may your hearts heal and find comfort knowing that you are deeply loved and cared for.

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
13 September, 07:55
💚🌟💚

Elaine Helplessly Hoping @WhiteLightning
13 September, 07:49
🙏I'm truly sorry to hear about your loss. Please accept my condolences to you and your family!!

Teresa Connor @TreFaithHopeLove
13 September, 07:26
so sorry for your loss 😔🙏🏻

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
13 September, 07:20
😢🙏💖

Widget 260 @widget260
13 September, 07:00
Sincere condolences and heartfelt prayers for your family as you grieve your baby girl.