Only people mentioned by P8triot2 in this post can reply
Bob Enslow @cmbwsu
13 September, 06:23
In response P8t Riot to his Publication
Everyone knows that to get to the bottom of corruption you follow the money. That being said, there should be a full investigation into every multimillionaire in public office who supposedly accumulated that wealth on their salaries. Pay-for-play is the root of a “money tree” that produces nothing but rotten apples ”on all branches”. It’s for the people ➜ “NOT” for the those who bought them into office. ~ #EndPayforPlay

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
13 September, 12:52
💯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
13 September, 12:34

Nett Eighty ✝ @Nett80
13 September, 12:12
weren't there Republicans (RINO) that also voted for the bill? what about them?

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
13 September, 11:50
Yet he won't audit the 2020 electionin Florida.

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
13 September, 10:44
FOLLOW THIER VOTING AND MONEY. AUDIT THEM ON EVERYTHING THAT THEY HAVE AUDITED TRUMP. NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW.

evadavid261 @evadavid261
13 September, 10:47
In response A Fellow Human to her Publication
Great article, Mike. I appreciate your work, i’m now creating over $35000 dollars each month simply by doing a simple job online! i do know You currently making a lot of greenbacks online from $28000 dollars, its simple online operating jobs

Just open the link---------->>> http://Www.BuzzJoin.Com

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
13 September, 10:38
Are they trying to bring to light that Obama did this to conservatives? and who's a hypocrite?

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
13 September, 08:10
Why do I always get a sense political grandstanding from this man? Granted, I’d rather live in a state with his philosophy than here in mine with a leftist puppet govenor and a Muslim atty general and Ilhan Omar. I just get bad juju from Govenor tell the people what tney want to hear DeSantis.

P8t Riot @P8triot2
13 September, 11:28
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
Maybe hes a good one. time will tell

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
13 September, 06:49
that sounds like potical targeting.

what about RINOs?

D’s are not clean by any means but that seems like something people would use as justification for a civil war. which will not happen.

still Which is what Freemason Ronnie and other RINOs + liberals are seeming to try to direct us to.

and [they] will fail

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
13 September, 05:52
This is EXACTLY why I LOVE My GOV DeSantis !