Lady 4Trump @Dollface
Jordan Peterson Comments on the Queen's Passing - YouTube

Dr. Peterson's extensive catalog is available now on DailyWire+: https://utm.io/ueSXhQueen Elizabeth II passed away hours before Dr Jordan B Peterson would g...

06:48 PM - Sep 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by Dollface in this post can reply
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
12 September, 07:04
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
Normally I love listening to Jordan Peterson, but on the queen and the monarchy he is totally daft. He shows he has no clue about her monstrousness to all people for 70 years. Instead he honors and idolizes her and the monarchy. He seems not to know that Canada just declared CIII Head of State in Canada. They are head of state in 17 countries. Yes, 17. They get tax income from all of the countries. They are rapacious. They own 1/6 of the land on Earth. He knows nothing about the child abuse and murder. He doesn’t mention Andrew was convicted of child predation. If a man so intelligent can miss the truth where do we stand. Every patriot knows the truth, but he’s in the dark.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
13 September, 04:00
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
there's a lot of people mourning the lizard queen - lots of big accounts - new age and spiritual types..........i pointed this out to one woman who was saying how queen is now again w/her king - how beautiful it was - and i said are you f'ing kidding me? she was a child eating reptile. wake up! her response: i know - i feel that too. the obvious question was then WHY THE FOOK would you say those words on your page??? o m g........lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
13 September, 04:00
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
and to answer your question: he isn't a patriot.