Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I struggle to watch streaming video and I never watch TV or movies. In the era of deep fake everything that seems to be an advantage, as I am not exposed to moving image trickery. Analysis and synthesis are more costly to construct than mere presentation, and harder to seamlessly blend into a lie. Video innately works on tricking you into thinking what you see is real when it’s just a display, whereas text naturally invites reflection and critical thinking. Yet people still send me endless videos that I will never watch…
03:56 PM - Sep 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Bravo2XRay Task @Bravo2XRay
13 September, 03:33
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
ThanQ Martin, always fight the good fight for "We The PePe's" have been awake for the last 6 years, and will continue to inform the uninformed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
12 September, 09:01
I'm not recommending that you watch it, but there's a video called 'Analyzed Hoax' on Bit Chute, and it deals with the events leading up to, during and after the Ashli Babbit incident using 6 different phone cameras, including one belonging to John Sullivan, radical leftist, who was in on that, what I firmly believe to be a false flag.
I think I've watched it ten times by now, a few with the sound off, just studying what was going on in that relatively brief period of time.
The Leftists are talking about J6 CONSTANTLY trying to paint US as terrorists, when we have VIDEO evidence of what really happened-Fake blood- Fake shooting- Fake medical care- fake lines - fake cops- especially FAKE cops.
Why wasn't the cop who 'shot' her even charged?
When the dust settles, we need to make some laws about false flag crisis actor companies and make it a crime to do live action drills. Too much opportunity for shenanigans.
https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
12 September, 08:55
tell them, we are in one and its only getting started
,yet I hate Disney has it but I love the Mandalorian,this is the way and the Chosen 😂had to say didnt i i i ey ey ey

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
12 September, 08:44
I do love the older movies 1928 - 1938, especially 😎 ...the art deco decor is fabulous!

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
I do love the older movies 1928 - 1938, especially 😎 ...the art deco decor is fabulous!

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon

Ken Mac @KenMac
12 September, 08:17
Off topic: Signed up for your one-year subscription. Keep up the good work! 👍😀🍿🇺🇸🇬🇧🐸

Melis Mcnut @Mcnut
12 September, 04:39
time suck, energy suck or both

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
12 September, 04:16
From a day-dream believer...

Joe Qanada UM @realToddEJones
12 September, 04:13
Characteristically profound my friend.