⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
11 September, 09:29
Here’s my brilliant theory…. Princess Diana comes out and oust Charles for arranging her death in front of THE WORLD during the final ceremony of tve funeral for the Lizard🦎Queen!!!!? Tell me that wouldn’t be fucking EPIC!!?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alex Rogan @CMHuff98
12 September, 08:27
In response ⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ to his Publication
just as much as jfk jr showing up

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by TheQuietStorm17 in this post can reply
IKnow QUR @IKnowQUR
13 September, 11:10

IKnow QUR @IKnowQUR
13 September, 11:10

Dr. Bobbi Anne White @vrajavala
13 September, 10:48
sorry. That is not JFK Jr. It is not his voice, not his nose, compare his ears as well.

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
13 September, 02:07
In response Dr. Bobbi Anne White to her Publication
I knew it was him the second I saw him! No doubt about it! Junior loves acting… Do you honestly believe he doesn’t know how to change his tone and voice?!y 15 year old does it every play for drama…. Cmon now…. Look CLOSER!!!! Listen to the numbers he uses too!! EVERYTHING has meaning!

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
13 September, 12:38
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
hilarious, ty!
his hands, his barely perceptible lisp, plus...

* from 'pt pleasant nj' = 888 MASTER DECEIVER

* at 5.28min: ~ fbi came to his house asked if i was
plotting to overthr0w the govt, what am i supposed to say,
oh yeah i am actually, yeah!

Golden Times donated @Golden
13 September, 01:40
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
"It's a Mystery"
Looking forward to rally no. 55 of Young. 😉

Seems they both have a slight lisp, especially on the S on a second syllable. @VincentKennedy , any thoughts?

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
13 September, 09:50
I absolutely agree. 😀

TrueView Patriot @TimA
13 September, 09:48
👍🏻 🔥

Happy Days @Sun2516
13 September, 09:09
Me👇

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
NOW that fella, yes, I think so for sure. Idk, but yes.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
NOW that fella, yes, I think so for sure. Idk, but yes.

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
12 September, 10:25
that is my pic and i believe %100 that is him

arba happihr @arba
12 September, 10:22
Soon to be confirmed. Ask His uncle Robert to touch his nose again.🤣😂

Alex Rogan @CMHuff98
12 September, 08:43
ill believe it when it's confirmed.