Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
11 September, 05:07
I've posted this yesterday and nobody shared it... Now please don't get me wrong, I personally do not need shares or likes, to me that is not what AU is about, AU is about spreading the truth, unfortunately the truth is not always what we like, but IMHO it must be made known...

This docu is about grooming in schools, this is happening now, in our schools, with our kids... [They] are trying — and to some extent succeeding — to destroy our kids, I think it's worth a share no matter how inconvenient it is, so here it is again... 🙏

Tucker Carlson...

⚠️"Transgressive - The Cult of Confusion - Tucker Carlson Originals"⚠️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
I am still trying to fit this demonic push against kids into
the plan/movie and how God will never be ok with good
people - if in control - allowing it to worsen and not ending
destruction of children.. an individual could go do some
justice against Gov. school satanists, but that individual
would assume room temp soon after and nothing would
change..sacrificing kids for a plan to waken is not a plan..
or is it?
02:49 AM - Sep 12, 2022
In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Silverado7Oro in this post can reply
Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
12 September, 03:16
In response Truth Hunter to his Publication
First, the white hats aren't the ones sacrificing the children, second how do you show the people — who still believe covid is the most dangerous disease and the vaccine are the best thing ever — that the same people who tell them that, are sacrificing their kids..?

Covid IMHO is the start to awaken people and as far as I've experienced, everything else no matter how much worse this is or may be will never sink in, so Q is right, you can't tell them, you have to show them... I think coming winter is a wake up call for the masses...

For us who are wide awake this is agonizing, yet it had to be this way...🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396