Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
04 February, 01:39
Whoah.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
04 February, 01:47
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I told my wife last night the next 10 days will be AMAZING. She is getting tried. BOOM.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trisha Johnson @Trisha78
04 February, 07:21
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
my family want to admit me to a mental facility.

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
04 February, 07:56
In response Trisha Johnson to her Publication
We got this.... Never forget and NEVER give up....

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
04 February, 08:00
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
That is proof of Demo Explosives.... I like my demo job

Jack’s Mama @HMH
04 February, 08:01
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Seriously, how many buildings collapse straight down?🙄

04 February, 08:05
In response Jack’s Mama to her Publication
Depending on how you lay out your blast field as many as you want. The Thermite and "other" accelerants in that blast we placed long before the cgi planes "hit" the towers....

Jack’s Mama @HMH
04 February, 08:06
AGREED!!!!!!!!!!

04 February, 08:07
Facts do not lie....

Jack’s Mama @HMH
04 February, 08:08
So true!!! How did people miss the flashes before the buildings fell? Really????

04 February, 08:10
You ever been to a sheep ranch? I grew up on one...sheep are not that bright.... head down mowing down and constantly getting stuck....shit that sounds familiar....

Jack’s Mama @HMH
04 February, 08:13
NO DOUBT!!! Sheeple....come from a long line of people that follow the herd. In a clutch 80% of people freeze, 10% run and 10% are pissed off that you fucked with them. I would be in the last group😉

Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
04 February, 08:24
Darrell, you had me at siracha! Hello Patriot!

Jack’s Mama @HMH
04 February, 08:18
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️