Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I’m bored. Let’s collapse the financial system.
07:02 PM - Sep 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
memes matter @NoComment
12 September, 05:21
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Darlene Sully @JDSully
11 September, 11:57
I know that the Financial system needs to go, but let's be careful what we wish for.
There is going to be a whole lot to people who are still asleep that are not as prepared as us, who are going to be seriously affected by the collapse of the Financial system.
Even we don't really know how bad it's going to get, the financial system is connected to almost everything across the world. This Earth has never seen this type of destruction. Please 🙏 pray that humanity holds true to love kindness, and generosity as we are going to need this moving forward.
God bless every one💜🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ @QFlagPin
11 September, 08:39
I think the Kaballah knows they're screwed when the collapse happens. Therefore, at this point, they are going to do everything they can to prolong the our economic cycle because when it's finished, they're finished!

Patrick Sullivan donated @IrishFighter
11 September, 08:00
One of the days most hopeful thoughts

Sleepwell Family

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
11 September, 07:55
FINANCIAL ARMAGEDDON

WHITE (W)hole/BLACK (W)hole

DARK TO LIGHT

The CONTROLLED "DEM"-OLTION of the BABYLONIAN Based Money System--the INVERTED MATRIX that has RITUALISTICALLY TRAPPED Our PERSONAL and PLANETARY LIGHT in a DARK, FEAR-BASED INVERTED MATRIX and PREVENTED US from Individually and Collectively REAL-'I"-(Z)ING the INNER LIGHT of CHRIST that Already Dwells WITHIN Us., a LIVING LIGHT that is, Itself, a Holo-Fractal EMBOD "I" MENT of the LIQUID LiGHT OF SOURCE, the (Q)uantum Light that, according to the Apostle Paul, in which "We Live and Move and have Our Being."

A VOICE FOR PEACE, Dan Fogelberg

"Let Mine Be a Voice for Peace
Let Mine Be a Voice for Peace
Let it Start Here With ME

In the Face of the Beast
Until the Breath in Me Cease
Let Mine Be a Voice for Peace!"

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
A Voice For Peace ~ Dan Fogelberg [ CC ] - YouTube

"A very anthemic song written after the Gulf War broke out. As I stated on the "River of Souls" album, there will always be better ways than destruction to s...

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
11 September, 07:47

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
11 September, 07:46
im trying Martin

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
11 September, 07:44
You are a day ahead, start her up!

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
11 September, 07:44
You are a day ahead, start her up!

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
11 September, 07:42

Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
11 September, 07:37

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
11 September, 07:35
Yes!

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
11 September, 07:33
Brother you are a board like a maple strong and unbreakable.

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
11 September, 07:33
Sounds like an excellent idea to me.. Lets go.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
11 September, 07:32
Resonates with the NDA’s expiring 😁

Whiplash on Telegram

Just a reminder
And Detective has confirmed a raft of NDA's have just expired today.
The US looks to be coming out now on Stellar. Exciting days ahead.

See ATOM Posts
Wells Fargo has been trained up using Deloitte's ATOM which is controlling Stellar/QFS - Distributed Ledger Technology.
https://t.me/Whiplash347/1...
Remember Stormrider post on Wells Fargo.
WELLS FARGO BANK comes into FULL control of WHITE HATS//)> RV...
https://t.me/qthestormride...

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
11 September, 07:31
LOL . no you're not, but are entertaining!
"Hi honey, what did you do today ... ? "

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
11 September, 07:30
o7

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
11 September, 07:28
. that has 👇🏻 type of vibes mate!

Love it, bring it!!!!

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
11 September, 07:25

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
11 September, 07:24
AND MSM WHILE WE'RE AT IT

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
11 September, 07:23
Lets do it!

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
11 September, 07:21
Yes, please. Lets Get Er Done!!!!

Sherlock Pepe @SherlockPepe
11 September, 07:14
I'm on it!

Digoy. MF. @DigoyMF
11 September, 07:14
yup, second the motion fuck shit up right now

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
11 September, 07:10
😀😃😄😁😆😅😂🤣😇

Miss. Messina @Messina
11 September, 07:05
allright now !!!!!