Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
11 September, 05:07
I've posted this yesterday and nobody shared it... Now please don't get me wrong, I personally do not need shares or likes, to me that is not what AU is about, AU is about spreading the truth, unfortunately the truth is not always what we like, but IMHO it must be made known...

This docu is about grooming in schools, this is happening now, in our schools, with our kids... [They] are trying — and to some extent succeeding — to destroy our kids, I think it's worth a share no matter how inconvenient it is, so here it is again... 🙏

Tucker Carlson...

⚠️"Transgressive - The Cult of Confusion - Tucker Carlson Originals"⚠️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Judy Anonette @biju
11 September, 11:21
In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication
I cannot understand any parent exposing their child to this demonic agenda. This is abuse. I feel for the children of the world, they are such a target more now than ever. We have to do something to protect the children.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
It has to be PARENTS who must step up to the plate and say NO! It is up to PARENTS to PROTECT their child. It is up to PARENTS to refuse to participate in any way with the satanic Gender Agenda!
NO to:
Pride Parades
Disney
Drag Queen Storytime
Clothing, toys, books, games, movies that have pedo symbols, or push the gender agenda
Pronouns nonsense
Teachers/ schools who push their alternate lifestyles and the gender agenda
If PARENTS won't protect their child, then who?
06:02 PM - Sep 11, 2022
In response Judy Anonette to her Publication
Only people mentioned by InHisHolyName in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Carol Roberts, click on at the bottom under it