Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Jeannie Arthurs @Jeanniela17
22 September, 10:14
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Home!😎❤️😘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim V.. @KoffeeK
16 September, 08:49
Bless up & look up! ❤️ Awakened to gentle t-storms early early this GOoD morning.
☕️💦

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awakened __T @awakened_t
15 September, 12:01

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
12 September, 09:25
Good Morning VK!

TrueView Patriot @TimA
12 September, 09:22

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
12 September, 04:38
😉⚡✅

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
12 September, 03:29
🙏🏻✨💖

Back to the Future @Backontrack
12 September, 02:43
I see you or ICU
Leaning to
Intensive Care Unit
Outatime.

Your a hard nugget to crack at times.
Without facial expressions meanings are difficult to assertain😕

⨀Florence Vonda⍟ donated @Generator
12 September, 02:28
🖖

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
11 September, 10:54
Mr R 49
Undead 49
End Game 49
Endgame 49'
Xlm 49

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
11 September, 10:23
I guess one could say Creation itself is our Home in the heart of the Creator

But a lot of us resonate with certain energies/stars/worlds that we feel more strongly about - one of our "homes" where the soul evolves on its journey

With me it's Lyra

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
11 September, 10:13

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
11 September, 07:13
Good evening VK. :)

Storm Rider @StormRider
11 September, 06:56
Although I am not "mourning" the death to the lizard lady, I bid you a good "morning".
I am ready! I want my children and grandchildren to receive a new home far far away from the evil here on planet earth.

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
12 September, 07:26
In response Storm Rider to her Publication
Not QEII - Maybe as in mourning the tragic loss of life of the day - 9/11?

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
11 September, 07:04
Connecting the Stars is the best Dots of all :)

THE WORLD WILL NEVER BE THE SAME [303]
THE HOLY CITY THE NEW JERUSALEM [303]
THE MAN THAT HOLDS THE KEY OF DAVID [303]
HOLY FAMILY OF THE EIGHTY EIGHT [303]
BETELGEUSE BETELGEUSE BETELGEUSE [303]
MAY ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE [303]
PROMISE MADE PROMISE KEPT [303]

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
12 September, 08:39
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
So now MSM does not fall until 2023?

Ever get the feeling we are following a carrot on a stick?

Just sayin… 🙂

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
11 September, 06:25
a long time ago in Twitter you posed a question JFK JR or Aliens. i think we agreed JFK JR is an alien…

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
12 September, 04:51
In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication
I believe we are all aliens here on earth. We are made of 22 alien races. That is why they tell us we have junk DNA.

Oregon Patriot @OregonPatriot83
11 September, 06:01
Is home the Orion system for you, VK? i justtt learned how to comment, after lurking FOREVER. Lol
Mine is the Pleiades 🌌
i even have the emoji! Hahaha

Ana Gonzalez @AmAbuela52
12 September, 01:50
In response Oregon Patriot to her Publication
I was told my home is also the Pleiades, which is hard for me to pronounce bcs my Spanish accent. lol. Hope to see you there!

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
11 September, 05:50
Mourning 🙏
Morning Family ❤️

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
11 September, 05:28
k
if u c home,
i wanna c 2

Marianne 124 donated @Marianne12411
11 September, 05:24
Beyond ready to go.
New Jerusalem.
Biblical.

2 images.

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
11 September, 05:03
hey Boss, Orion is currently rising in the east every morning for me..

As bright as bright can be.. sure it’s upside down here but I look at it every morninng wondering if M42 is also my home as I never stop seeing 42.

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
11 September, 03:38
"To the Greeks, Orion was the hunter, so the small constellation at its heels was taken to represent his hunting dog"

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
11 September, 03:25

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 September, 03:25
Good afternoon VK!
Nana is pretty sure that you have told us this before.
Can you see home with your amazing telescope?
We gotta fix this place first, then we go home.

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
11 September, 02:51
Is BO still at it and responsible for NK new nuclear status?

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
11 September, 02:50
The Elites are also in mourning, assuming they are capable of it, not with American but because of their Queen, with their 3 days of darkness rituals.
The Elites are trying to get ‘home’ and I was listening to Bill Cooper saying the names of the Nasa Programs say:
‘"A Columbian Enterprise to Endeavor for the Discovery of Atlantis and all Challengers shall be Destroyed " 🤨

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
11 September, 02:50
NOt sure why this made well up

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
11 September, 02:38
🐸❤️👀

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
11 September, 02:34
49 = Pain
Q 49