Arizona Kimber @ArizonaKimber
I keep telling myself to sit back and watch the show...like many anons are telling us to.

To be honest...I have no idea how ppl can do that. I see the fakeness with the news, Biden looking odd, lights at white house on a timer, all these fake EOS...the military everywhere in DC, yet there are days I just want it to end and be able to enjoy my life. My oldest two daughters are living the lie. They cannot see what is literally happening to our world. Pray for them.

I feel like our voices are slowly being drowned out, our votes never really mattered, and I have been fighting this since 2008
08:03 PM - Feb 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by ArizonaKimber in this post can reply
04 February, 08:05
In response Arizona Kimber to her Publication
Thank you for letting me vent. I do not have much of a following on here, that is okay. At least I can be amongst fellow minded patriots. Where we go one, We go all. God bless you all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 February, 08:04
I have been silenced in almost every social platform. All I have now is telegram, anonup and gab. The dumb braindead souls laugh how we are silenced, they will not be laughing when their voice is silenced too. This is why we fight, we not only fight for us, but we fight for the dumb ones. The dumb ones who think all is well. Little do they know what is happening beneath their feet in the underground military bases. What the vaccines ACTUALLY DO. SOON I PRAY THE EBS system turns on, and the deep state cabal news is silenced forever.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 February, 08:04
when I woke up. Every day I find more information that angers me. How can anyone go on and think what is happening does not affect them. IT AFFECTS EVERYONE. I want to see live tribunals, I want to see these people hung for treason. I am not a violent person, but the things I have seen I cannot unsee. If these luciferians think they are untouchable, I pray our father God strikes pain upon them swiftly.