The Mac @TheMac
10 September, 12:22
Who is a friend of the Royal family and listed in Epstein’s little black book and has control of 5g ultrasonic antennas the nucleate virus crystals to grow and self assemble?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
SERCO, finally! "The Biggest Company You Never Heard Of". My Sandy Hook research lead to me down this trail. Have a look-see at what camera's they have access to.
04:22 AM - Sep 11, 2022
In response The Mac to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
The Mac @TheMac
11 September, 05:09
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Red Edge @Rededge
11 September, 04:29
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Isn't Prince William involved in SERCO?

Jon-paul Collins @Spartan317
11 September, 05:21
In response Red Edge to her Publication
i believe so, with the parent company being vanguard ; and or blackrock. Serco were given billions for the 2020 Olympics which was probably stolen, as the military had to step in to cover them. Ya got to give it to them tricksters-consters amd monsters.
Xsilent theives...

Pepe Kek @Pepe
11 September, 05:36
In response Red Edge to her Publication
Golden share owner, he basically owns Obamacare too.