Every Time @soTELLme533
09 September, 01:30
Who else remembers when Prince Harry openly displayed their symbolism when he met with Melania?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
10 September, 11:16
In response Every Time to her Publication
HE FLASH MASONIC "M" SIGN...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
10 September, 12:41
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Supposedly the image of Christ that was painted a few centuries ago was modeled after an evil person and of course, that image is photoshopped. As for Ivanka, I would hope that her fingers were just splayed - not deliberately made into a satanic symbol. The others, yep, probably all demonic. The collage does point to the widespread of evil and is definitely food for thought and incentive for more digging,. When we see multiple images of one individual, then the evidence builds up.
As the perennial optimist that I am, I keep hoping that someday, I can show some of these images to my loved ones to help them wake up.

10 September, 07:11
THIS IS ONLY CONTINUATION OF WW2

WW2 WAS START BY MASONS, AND IN WW3 ONLY MEMBERS OF BRICS ARE NOT MASONS...

ALL STATES, WHICH CONDUCTED MOURNING OF QUEEN PROCESS ARE IN DEBT IN ROTSCHILD BANK OF ENGLAND...

EVEN MINE HOME COUNTRY DID UNPRECEDENT THINK, LITERALLY UNTHINKABLE, AND SET CZECH FLAGS
ON PRAGUE CASTLE ON HALF OF FLAGPOLES, WHICH IS POSSIBLE ONLY
IF RULLER OF CZECH DIES.

Q: SYMBOLISM WILL BE THEIR DOWNFALL

https://english.radio.cz/f...

CLEARLY MINE COUNTRY IS NOW UNDER USA NAZI OCCUPATION, SHORTLY AFTER QUEEN, WHICH BOUGHT CZECH REPUBLIC LTD DIED...

LAST LEGIT INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNISED STATE IS CZECHOSLOVAKIA.

CZECH AND SLOVAKIAN FEDERATION REPUBLIC. ČSFR FROM 31.12.1991

SINCE THEN, TWO UNLEGITIMATE CORPORATION REGISTERED IN BANK OF LONDON WAS MADE, CZECH AND SLOVAKIA LTD...

Every Time @soTELLme533
10 September, 11:44
Yes to all, however it is all supposed to change now. I hope so.

10 September, 11:55
WHO YOU THINK THAT WILL CHANGE IT ?!?
INNOCULATED US ARMY? 🤔

OR GERMAN ARMY, WHICH IS BY USA GANGSTERZ FORCED INTO TO STAND UP AGAINST GERMANS FROM 1.10.2022...

ITS BIGGEST USA FUCKUP SCAMM IN WORLD HISTORY...

Every Time @soTELLme533
11 September, 12:09
There is a separate group of military called The White Hats. They are composed of soldiers from a number of countries. Together, they have been working to destroy DUMBS, Deep Underground Military Bases, where heinous evil has been ongoing for years. They are also arresting many of the criminals that we hate. Now, I, like you, will believe it when I see it. But in the meantime, I have hope that we will all be freed from the tyranny.

11 September, 12:15
🤣🤣🤣

HOW OLD R U TO STILL BELIEVE ON FAIRYTALES?

WHITE HATS COULD SOLVE THIS SHIT SHOW ANYTIME...

INSTEAD THEY WAIT UNTIL CABAL DATE HIT TO BURRY BUSH SENIOR, ARCHITECT OF NAZI WORLD ORDER, AND WAITING ANOTHER FOUR FUCKING YEARS TO BURRY "QUEEN OF ENGLAND" ONLY TO PLEASE DIANA ANNIVERSARY...

WHICH KIND OF THICK SKINNED MORONZ ARE THOSE YOURZ "WHITE HATS" TO LET THIS SHIT SHOW ROLL OVER AND DESTROY MILIONZ OF INNOCENT BY USA PFIZER OR UK ASTRA ZENECA OR OTHER JEWISH BULLSHIT AGENDAS...

THEY ARE SAME LEVEL OF BULLSHIT AS THOSE, WHICH THEY ARE SUCCSEEDED...

ITS ONLY CHANGE ONE MAFIA FOR OTHER...

Every Time @soTELLme533
I'm probably many years older than you
I know how evil our world is, but-
and don't get angry with me-
but I believe in God & I believe in the goodness in people
At one time, I was beaten down from too much evil in my life
I wanted to die.
But somehow, God saved me
My prayer to God was this,
"I don't believe in you God, but I need help."
Then I said another prayer,
"Please God, let me sleep & never wake."
This is my truth:
Jesus came to me in a dream that night & He healed me.
My life changed after that, but only in the way I view things
I have faith now
You see, I am terribly disabled & in constant pain all the time
But I am - excuse me for saying this-
I am happy
God healed my spirit even though I didn't deserve it
After all, I did not believe in God
I know now, that God is with me always
I believe God is with all of us
We are in a war
It is the great battle between good and evil, God and Satan
In my childlike way, I do believe "God Wins"
12:59 AM - Sep 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by soTELLme533 in this post can reply
11 September, 01:06
OK.
I WAS RAISED IN ENVIRONMENT,
WHEN WE ALL HELP EACH OTHER...

THEN SOME PRO WESTERN POLITICIANZ COME AND PROMISE US MIRACLES...

PROSPERITY LIKE GERMANY HAVE, FREEDOM LIKE USA HAVE...

MEANWHILE IT TURNZ OUT, THAT GERMANY IS ON BRINK OF BANCRUPT AND USA IS NAZI COUNTRY...

MORAL OF THE STORY? 🤔😁😁😁

Every Time @soTELLme533
11 September, 01:19
What you wrote is not a surprise to me. Satan, or evil, has ruled the world for over 5000 years
And evil is at its peak in our lifetime
Some people say we are lucky to be living in these times, this era
Most say that there will be PAIN
There has been so much pain that it is horrible to face it
But face it, we must, that is the first step
They talk about "sleepers" who aren't aware of the evil, even though it is right in front of them
They say most of us will be shocked when we see the truth
Those of us who face that there is evil-are trying our best to do our part to conquer evil
If we succeed, our world will be saved
If we fail, it will be the end of all hope & we will all become slaves,
all of us, much worse off than we are now
( also believe in the existence of digital soldiers and that we are helping the cause
We are part of the Good who are fighting evil