Every Time @soTELLme533
Who else remembers when Prince Harry openly displayed their symbolism when he met with Melania?
01:30 PM - Sep 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by soTELLme533 in this post can reply
God Wins @Nous
12 September, 11:54
In response Every Time to her Publication
NO?????

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
13 September, 12:06
In response God Wins to his Publication
Hand symbolism exhibited by Harry
and the floral arrangement was white roses
in the shape of a Q, which was
Melania's symbolism in order to protect her from evil.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
12 September, 07:30
he is a douche

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
11 September, 11:10
Watch he will be the successor to Charles.
King Harry the Fairy.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
10 September, 11:16
HE FLASH MASONIC "M" SIGN...

Every Time @soTELLme533
10 September, 12:41
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Supposedly the image of Christ that was painted a few centuries ago was modeled after an evil person and of course, that image is photoshopped. As for Ivanka, I would hope that her fingers were just splayed - not deliberately made into a satanic symbol. The others, yep, probably all demonic. The collage does point to the widespread of evil and is definitely food for thought and incentive for more digging,. When we see multiple images of one individual, then the evidence builds up.
As the perennial optimist that I am, I keep hoping that someday, I can show some of these images to my loved ones to help them wake up.

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
10 September, 05:00

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
10 September, 11:30
In response Phil Collins to his Publication
I was just thinking this morning..For all the excuses given about Harry leaving UK and not in attendance of these big events. It's plainly because he's not one of them. I believe Meghan is a fake as well. The USA is trying damn hard to keep these 2 fakers in the news everyday. I keep wondering? For what purpose?

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
10 September, 12:44
In response Phil Collins to his Publication

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
10 September, 03:16
Her outfit reminds me of a triangle. She is also telling us who he is. IMO.

Every Time @soTELLme533
10 September, 03:21
In response Keri Alexander to her Publication
☺️Other anons have pointed out that the floral arrangement is in the shape of a "Q"

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
10 September, 01:47
Good movie!
(didn't look comfortable?)

Every Time @soTELLme533
10 September, 02:56
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
Some say it was an actor. Doesn't matter. He revealed what he worships -
and Melania is great.

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
09 September, 11:06
Get the salt...so obvious

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
09 September, 10:48
The flags reminded me of another traitor.

Diplomatic mtgs always place the flag
for your nation, behind you.

Look at the one behind Omar.

Corn Stalking @LucilleBaals
09 September, 07:38
Melania has protection of the circle in the Flowers
Harry has Hidden Hand = HH

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
09 September, 06:20
Oh yea, the Masonic symbols, devil fingers were blatant. Funny, I just looked at the photos yesterday.

Brandon Callanan @Call_Michael_B
09 September, 03:49
good actors replaced bad ones? let US let the Creator be the Judge. movie still rolling in plain sight and right on Q

Every Time @soTELLme533
09 September, 03:51
In response Brandon Callanan to his Publication
We will know when we know. In the meantime, as "digital soldiers", we are encouraged to dig and share what we find.

Brandon Callanan @Call_Michael_B
09 September, 03:49
good actors replaced bad ones? let US let the Creator be the Judge. movie still rolling in plain sight and right on Q

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
09 September, 02:24
The brown-eyed Prince Harry that isn't.

The real Harry had blue eyes like Diana.

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
09 September, 02:26
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
Yes, I remember. POS!

Happy Days @Sun2516
09 September, 02:24
My symbol to satan👇

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
09 September, 02:22
🙋‍♀️

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
09 September, 02:22
believe me - she knew who is - check her out - she stayed as far away from him as she could without being disrespectful

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
09 September, 02:21
Disrespectful satanist

Only followers of this user (Butterfly14) can see their posts

Every Time @soTELLme533
09 September, 10:54
In response sunny girl to her Publication
Someone said it was roses and yes, thanks, I just saw it! The floral arrangement is in the shape of a "Q" Melania is the best!

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
09 September, 01:57
the old hidden hand ,

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
09 September, 01:46
Whats his name...is a evil POS!! fk kim

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
09 September, 01:40
flowers lookin like a Q

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
09 September, 01:56
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
I went round and round with a friend about those flowers lol I said the same thing not a coincidence

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
09 September, 01:40
That handshake also🤔!

Bee Bee @BxAx17
09 September, 01:37
That plant behind reminds me if something...😎