MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
10 September, 03:08
more of this. western medicine is poisonous hoax

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
Amen sister! I retired in 2020 after 50 years of ER/Critical Care nursing. My education was very different than yours. I learned cause based care not pharmaceutical care. I learned patient education & wellness so I could teach my patients how to improve their health. I learned critical thinking, keen observation skills so I could provide positive outcomes. I witnessed the detrimental changes by MD's as well as for RN's over my career, but I still continued to educate my patients. I also witness the change in nursing students I mentored. Decreased critical thinking, memorized " protocols" & reluctance/ inability to think outside the box of protocols & provide individualize care. Cause based care gave way to pharmaceutical care. Comfort measures gave way to pushing pain meds. Good for you for seeing the light. It will make you are far better nurse. πŸ˜‡ I recognized the covid hoax immediately. The CDC recommendations alone were detrimental to the natural immune response. Many red flags.
03:28 PM - Sep 10, 2022
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Only people mentioned by InHisHolyName in this post can reply
Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
10 September, 03:41
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
You are so right!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
10 September, 03:34
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
U rock Carol!!!πŸ‘ŠπŸ€πŸ™β˜πŸπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’œπŸŒ΄πŸ’―