MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
more of this. western medicine is poisonous hoax
03:08 PM - Sep 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
10 September, 06:02
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
The Great Awakening!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Busy BB HoneyJohnson @BekandJim
10 September, 03:41
Glad to see even ONE admit this. Was a RN for 15 yrs in CVOR. I became disabled in 2019. Hang in there and keep researching. The System has taught so many to not think... and then you go to whatever facility and all the older RN's are gone. The ones still there either tell you the truth (which is denied by many taught wrongly) and others just stay quiet and work for $. :( God Bless you and pray you can wake others up. Time is S H O R T so know Jesus...that only requires you to believe in Him and what he did for all of us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
10 September, 03:43
In response Busy BB HoneyJohnson to her Publication
i have not been to doctor, had medicine or test since 1987. no days missed for illness. natural immunity is perfect. i even heal physical injuries with just frequency and meditation.,

Victor This Guy @This_guy
10 September, 03:34
Ok ill start this off....i forgive u.👏👋👊🤝🙏☝🏁🇺🇸💜🌴💯

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
10 September, 03:31
Amen to that! But those eyes....wow.
Sounds like just like any other....person but is she?

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
11 September, 04:51
In response Marc Lawson to his Publication
a normal person ? or is she an extra-terra-estial, from beyond the ice wall...

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
10 September, 03:28
Amen sister! I retired in 2020 after 50 years of ER/Critical Care nursing. My education was very different than yours. I learned cause based care not pharmaceutical care. I learned patient education & wellness so I could teach my patients how to improve their health. I learned critical thinking, keen observation skills so I could provide positive outcomes. I witnessed the detrimental changes by MD's as well as for RN's over my career, but I still continued to educate my patients. I also witness the change in nursing students I mentored. Decreased critical thinking, memorized " protocols" & reluctance/ inability to think outside the box of protocols & provide individualize care. Cause based care gave way to pharmaceutical care. Comfort measures gave way to pushing pain meds. Good for you for seeing the light. It will make you are far better nurse. 😇 I recognized the covid hoax immediately. The CDC recommendations alone were detrimental to the natural immune response. Many red flags.

Victor This Guy @This_guy
10 September, 03:34
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
U rock Carol!!!👊🤝🙏☝🏁🇺🇸💜🌴💯

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
10 September, 03:41
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
You are so right!