MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
Satan built a network of tyranny to enslave the earth.

These institutions have oppressed humanity for millennia.

The biggest trick and spell he brainwashed humanity with is into thinking these systems are broken instead of realizing these systems have no other purpose but to oppress you.

This way, you waste your energy trying to support a political party, or an ideology, or a dogma. During this time, even if you win, you just destroy one oppressor and then stupidly create the new oppressor.

Meet the new boss same as the old boss.

The following institutions are satanic and need to be completely eradicated with no traces left behind. Leaving any of the foundations of these alive is like leaving the roots of a tree to grow again
GOVERNMENT
BANKS
SCHOOLS
CHURCHES
CORPORATIONS
MEDICAL COMMUNITY
MILITARY IND. COMPLEX
STOCK and COMMODITY MKTS
LOBBY/POLITICS
MEDIA/ENTERTAINMENT

We all have participated and enjoyed
GET OVER IT

TAKE YOUR POWER BACK
12:13 PM - Sep 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
MvA_r @MvA_r
10 September, 02:51
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
https://anonup.com/upload/...

Are you saying Trump will become the new oppressor?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10 September, 03:04
In response MvA_r to his Publication
No but I do not agree to trump having power over me. I do not agree to anybody having power over me and I do not need anybody to represent me. i will represent myself. Nothing but respect for Trump but I bow to no man. All idols are false idols.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
10 September, 02:38
Agreed.💯

reaper myer @reapermyer
10 September, 01:52
i think people did all that and tricked us into thinking satan was behind it........maybe?

10 September, 01:56
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Satan is just the energy of service to self and inauthenticity. I think it is two ways to look at same thing

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
10 September, 02:03
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Satan always works thru others (humans) to spread its evil.

arba happihr @arba
10 September, 01:01
Vaporize these Demonic corporations!
They are intentionally hurting humans and living things on this planet
Have they completely destroyed the rain forest yet? demons

10 September, 01:10
In response arba happihr to her Publication
earth is strong. earth can reset at any time. demons are weak.