Every Time @soTELLme533
09 September, 01:30
Who else remembers when Prince Harry openly displayed their symbolism when he met with Melania?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
10 September, 05:00
In response Every Time to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
I was just thinking this morning..For all the excuses given about Harry leaving UK and not in attendance of these big events. It's plainly because he's not one of them. I believe Meghan is a fake as well. The USA is trying damn hard to keep these 2 fakers in the news everyday. I keep wondering? For what purpose?
11:30 AM - Sep 10, 2022
In response Phil Collins to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CrumbCatcher in this post can reply
Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
10 September, 12:01
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
10 September, 01:47
In response Phil Collins to his Publication
Exactly Phil!!!!!!! SerialBrain2 did a decode of Meghan Markle as a Tranny who worked for the CIA and has been groomed since childhood to be a killer. That is why she was never allowed near Trump during his State visit. He also showed her many lies that she told in video's made when she around 8 .

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
10 September, 11:59
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
Hollywood is not the USA, you have to recognize the team. Hollywood, the music industry, corporate news, football stars, David Etenbourgh, Kate Parry, Rihanna, Royals and many others are the same side. They guide your mind.... think for your self