Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
09 September, 06:10

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bel Garrath @Belgarrath
Nah. Only God has the power to speak things into existence.
10:53 PM - Sep 09, 2022
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Belgarrath in this post can reply
11 September, 08:39
In response Bel Garrath to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10 September, 08:44

10 September, 08:02
I AM in HIM and HE is in I"

10 September, 08:01
God & I are ONE"

Bel Garrath @Belgarrath
10 September, 10:55
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
Hey, I understand what you're trying to sell, but there's only one God and unless you are part of the Trinity, you ain't Him (and neither is anyone else). One day when you're standing before the Almighty you can argue the finer points and intricacies of your Godhood with HIM. In the meantime, I ain't buying it.