Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
💞Animals' Compassion that Humans Seem to Lack

Compassion was thought to be an elevated emotional state that only humans could feel. To feel compassion, one must recognize what another is feeling, and take some action to alleviate their suffering

Animals were thought to only function out of biological drives for survival. But there are so many examples, from a variety of social animals, where great compassion is shown to both members of their own, as well as to other species, where there is no biological gain from assisting another

Today's recent scientific insights show us that animals may be role models of compassion and that we can learn so very much from

While the consciousness of animals may be different from that of humans, it's becoming increasingly impossible to deny that they have the intelligence & emotional states that many humans lack. They seem to be capable of so much compassion, a sense of another and have a proactive responses to those in need or in pain
07:45 PM - Sep 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
09 September, 11:16
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
This is so sweet!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
09 September, 10:16
"Until one has loved an animal a part of one's soul remains unawakened."
-Anatole France

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
09 September, 10:06
I owned a lovebird and when I had her for just a few weeks, I remember coming home from work one day and laying on my couch. I had a really awful day and I was petting the bird on my stomach. I started to cry and that little love bird raced up my body towards my face. I was scared at first. She nuzzled her body into my neck as if she was hugging me. It was then that I knew the love of birds.

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
09 September, 10:36
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Love this story❤️...They absolutely can feel and know when we are in pain.

Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
09 September, 09:33
read the Bible

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
09 September, 09:23
This has gone around the internet several times throughout the years but unfortunately its photoshopped.

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
09 September, 09:34
In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication
I actually just used the picture more for the story and information that I read from this link. But thank you, I did not know that.
https://www.thehumananimal...