Woody Wooderson @Woody_Wooderson
04 February, 06:20
Anytime now.

BIG DROPS INCOMING

Drip, Drip..... FLOOD

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CJJM Patriot @caribou
04 February, 07:30
In response Woody Wooderson to his Publication
I honestly have no desire to see any more of this sh*t. My soul has had enough but so happy to know that things are moving in the right direction. I wish we didnt have to show any of this to force the rest of us to wake up, but sadly there may be no other way.
Spoke to two of my lovely neighbors today, both voted for Trump and I dared to mention the child trafficking. They had no idea what I was talking about so I quit talking. I am worried about how the normies are going to respond to all of this. I had something close to a days long panic attack myself. It's bad.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Woody Wooderson @Woody_Wooderson
I have no desire to see it either.

But that is why we will be here for them when the time comes.

Notice how many child trafficking/pedo cases coming out lately?

I think thats prepping people a little at least
07:36 PM - Feb 04, 2021
In response CJJM Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Woody_Wooderson in this post can reply
CJJM Patriot @caribou
04 February, 07:45
In response Woody Wooderson to his Publication
Yes, I have noticed. The other concern I have is the reaction to all of the "Jewish" surnames that will be associated with this evil. Somehow, someone needs to educate the public as to who these people really are. So worried there is going to be an anit-semitic backlash. We need to get ahead of this somehow.

https://politicalvelcraft....