Disclosure Library @DisclosureLibrary
08 September, 10:13
πŸ”₯ Jim Breuer Reminds Dr. Deborah Birx How Destructive Her Lies Were to the Public

https://rumble.com/v1ixqf3...

ChiefNerd

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nunya Business @AAug22
09 September, 04:41
In response Disclosure Library to his Publication
So hubby & I are planning a trip to see my grandfather out of state, my brother is along the way. So I texted & asked if the dates worked for him for us to visit him as well. His response...

"If y'all have been vaccinated for COVID then I would be glad to see you. If not, I would choose to forgo your visit."

This makes my heart hurt & blood boil. All I can do is pray as he won't even talk to me about it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
09 September, 05:13
In response Nunya Business to her Publication
Oh Nunya! I will pray that God can give you complete peace about this situation. I know how badly it hurts and angers to not even be listened to, but if you can look at it as he has been brainwashed by the system we live in, it might help you to let go.

When I finally let go of the pain I felt from the rejection, and started praying for God to work on my heart and soul, and to open the eyes of those asleep, it helped my heart.

I love you and would give you a giant hug if I could!β€οΈπŸ™

amy lilley @amylilley
Yes, me too, a giant hug, I could use one tooπŸ₯°πŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜‡
06:53 PM - Sep 09, 2022
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Only people mentioned by amylilley in this post can reply
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
09 September, 07:49
In response amy lilley to her Publication
Hugs Amy!

amy lilley @amylilley
09 September, 08:27
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Ohmygoodness I just love this sweet video, thank you so much😭πŸ₯°πŸ˜‡

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
09 September, 07:48
In response amy lilley to her Publication
😁hugs for all

amy lilley @amylilley
09 September, 08:29
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Amen, yes, a giant group hug🐸😳πŸ₯°πŸ˜‡