Disclosure Library @DisclosureLibrary
🔥 Jim Breuer Reminds Dr. Deborah Birx How Destructive Her Lies Were to the Public

https://rumble.com/v1ixqf3...

ChiefNerd
10:13 AM - Sep 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by DisclosureLibrary in this post can reply
Nunya Business @AAug22
09 September, 04:41
In response Disclosure Library to his Publication
So hubby & I are planning a trip to see my grandfather out of state, my brother is along the way. So I texted & asked if the dates worked for him for us to visit him as well. His response...

"If y'all have been vaccinated for COVID then I would be glad to see you. If not, I would choose to forgo your visit."

This makes my heart hurt & blood boil. All I can do is pray as he won't even talk to me about it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
09 September, 06:41
In response Nunya Business to her Publication
at some point i started feeling like people that pull that card have control issues and that fake pandemic gave them a perfect solution (in their mind) to feel superior and boss around anyone they felt like, whether they knew them or not. it's so insulting and heartbreaking if it's family. sorry for your loss:)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
09 September, 07:56
In response Nunya Business to her Publication

The Belfast Danimal @BelfastDanimal
09 September, 02:06
Good point.

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
09 September, 12:42
People like Birx and Fauci are not sorry and devastated
for what they were willing to cause for $$$$ and NWO
dreams, they are only sorry billions didn't die...
how do I know? they didn't jump out a 17th floor window

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
08 September, 07:58
Hang'em. If so -called "law enforcement" won't do it then it's up to us to make sure they pay.

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
08 September, 07:46
Good for you Jim...Preach it Brother...Wake 'em up! They're coming!

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
08 September, 07:37
"You need 17 Shots" Interdasting...

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
08 September, 06:56
🎯🎯🎯

Jes King @jes_US
08 September, 10:45
I love Jim he's funny he's smart and he's right on!
when you know you know.
Laughter makes the pill go down easier.
https://youtu.be/kGn1NgYx_...

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
08 September, 12:44
In response Jes King to her Publication
FULL COMEDY SPECIAL | Jim Breuer - 'Somebody Had to Say It' - YouTube

Pre-order official merch at https://bit.ly/JimBreuerMerchJoin Jim on Patreon! Get an exclusive podcast, early access Breuniverse podcast content, plus much m...

Jes King @jes_US
12 September, 06:34
In response Jes King to her Publication
I don't really think anybody will see this but did anyone happened to notice that that goat's glasses look like John Kennedy Junior's eyes oh "eye"did.
#jfkjr