Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
09 September, 10:31
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Well, Mandy moore is pregnant.
FooFighters because of the death of Taylor.
Fred from Limp Bizkit is having health issues.
I dont see that Luke bryan cancelled show.
I haven't searched the rest of the list.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
09 September, 10:30
Have a good friend who is the sound engineer for top tours. Because the venues and companies like LiveNation have very strict vax and testing requirements...bands keep having to scramble last minute for fill ins for sound, tour managing, lighting, roadies, or the band members themselves test positive.

Could be other reasons, but this is a real problem for the bands and promoters...made by their own ignorance.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
09 September, 10:36
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
This friend did not get vaxxed, and although he has 30 years in the industry, he's had to pay a big price in terms of career because of his choice. Management is now seeing the bigger picture, and he is filling in for those who have to bow out of a tour. He has to test, but no vax.

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
09 September, 06:02
Their collective assess are going to be hauled off to jail?

Mike Anon @Mike314
09 September, 06:26
In response Cyndi Bankston to her Publication
Hopefully Foo Fighters' frontman Dave Grohl at least.

I can't stand that idiot.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
09 September, 05:35
oh my! 👀👀👀👀👀