Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
08 September, 05:41
Tick tock. . .
Q

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
08 September, 05:46
In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication
1 Pillar down, 2 to go!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
08 September, 06:18
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
Did not the Vatican recently send out a proclimation, requiring all its holdings to be returned to the Vatican... 30 day time limit.

October should be interesting.

I have often wondered about Nibiru and the Annunaki...

If you are bent on removing all of the gold from a planet, but, you are unable to oversee this process personally, you appoint an overseer/second, to do that for you.

I am thinking the 13 bloodlines are fulfilling this job. The Annunaki would probably have left a bit more of these families DNA 'turned on', so they could rule effectively in their masters absence.

I think Nibiru is close enough now, for the Annunaki to come collecting...

Just my musing on all the info I have seen over these last 7 years, and the orb getting closer on the FAA Weather cams.

Only people mentioned by LibraQueen52 in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
11 September, 01:37
In response Hally Urquhart to her Publication
I forgot to post this, just one of many...

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
08 September, 07:29
In response Hally Urquhart to her Publication
Maybe.

The debris tail will probably color our skies too, just feels like many paths are about to converge in the near future.