Doq Holliday @doqholliday
08 September, 02:24
BAR bridge has fallen down.

To every single US “attorney”: You better get your shit together — FAST!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
COPIED: All will see, trump is STILL president. Also commander in chief. All this crap going on is a taste of what life would be like under THIER rule. The MILITARY, is in FULL control, BEHIND the scenes. An event will occur that will trigger the military. Remember, we are hosting an malicious country in D.C. Our military will deal with those that are cooperating with the mobs. For now, do NOT riot, or start trouble. Trouble makers WILL be dealt with very harshly. Follow the military. They are in control. And YES, THIS october is RED October. Hillary will be publicly arrested. All events thereafter will also be in public views.
04:31 PM - Sep 08, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CynthiaConkling in this post can reply
Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
10 September, 04:07
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication
Does anyone else have a moral and ethical issue with this? I'm asking, because I can't accept or excuse that the collateral damage since 2020 should be written off as, "what it would be like." I've heard this theory before, but I would never sacrifice someone or leave them behind. And honestly, I'm not the most Godly person, at all.
I know that's a repost, and I see the same line of thought often.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10 September, 04:10
In response Helen Wheels to her Publication
What do you propose would have been a better way to end centuries of RKM control?

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
10 September, 03:57
😎👍

Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
10 September, 03:54
Agree..but also have a gut feeling Trump will be the first "arrest".

Victor This Guy @This_guy
10 September, 01:13
That sums it all up quite well sister Cynthia! U rock!!!👊🤝☝🙏🏁🇺🇸💜🌴

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
09 September, 08:32
BQQM
For your reading pleasure… thanks Derek!
https://thedocuments.info/

09 September, 09:44
In response TRUMP 2024 to his Publication
ThankQ!

Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
08 September, 08:58
🙏🏼🙏🏼