Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
08 September, 03:12
PROPHETIC WORD about a week ago that the queen would be murdered for a globalist

she also has stated Nancy Pelosi will die before mid-terms Also that Trump will be re-instated as POTUS before end of year. "Thus said the lord"

Now that the Queen has died im paying attention.

https://youtu.be/ZYKSr-3CT...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
how about this robert three days ago jfk jr shows up at the trump rally
03:32 PM - Sep 08, 2022
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JudyinAmerica in this post can reply
DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
10 September, 12:17
In response judith Kennison to her Publication
its him no doubt. But he does resemble Jeff Bridges

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
10 September, 12:47
In response DIGITAL SQLDIER to his Publication
no

Ellen Nordlof @Elle777
09 September, 12:24
I have studied his face intently for years and this has got to be him. It's by far the closest match yet. AWESOME!

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
09 September, 11:41
do you have the link to that interview Judith? would love to see this.

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
08 September, 08:40
Nice beard.. lol😍

Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
08 September, 05:03
I could not agree more ! it is Him ! I get so Verklempt

Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
08 September, 05:02
#JFKjr Alive Torah Code by #Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai - YouTube

1Tamuz 5780June 23, 2020Shalom everyone,Thank you for visiting my channel.I have been saying for many years that JFJ.jr is still Alive!This Torah Code confir...

Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
08 September, 04:38

AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
08 September, 04:07
Green for GO!

Maria. Liv. @maria07
08 September, 04:07
🙏Yes, there is no doubt here.😍🙂

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
08 September, 04:04
🎯HE IS ALIVE! I KNOW IT, YOU KNOW IT and JFK JR. KNOWS IT!🎯

🦅🙏♥️WE LOVE YOU JOHN!! ♥️🙏🦅

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
08 September, 04:03
Sure Looks Like Him To Me Too! I Agree With You! WooHoo!

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
08 September, 03:54
Some questioned who it was in the video after the rally and I was certain it was him and that the guy with the red hate and stars on his sleeve is one of his sons- this one-

DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
10 September, 02:32
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
yeah he was singing Timber with his sister on the video after Bush Sr execution

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
08 September, 03:45
A master of disguises, he does appear to love them well.

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
08 September, 03:55
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

memes matter @NoComment
08 September, 03:41
thats him allright ❤️