17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
cashless inbound

London readying up for CBDC/digital currency… gonna need crossborder liquidity!
02:32 PM - Sep 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by 17Commentary in this post can reply
True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
09 September, 02:15
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
they are phasing out fiat you will have both physical and digital

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
09 September, 02:14
Regarding the “period of mourning.”

IF there is a shift to “digital currency” it will NOT have anything to do with the Cabal Central Banking system.

17 days of mourning?! Come on, can there really be any douby as to who is REALLY in control.

If the Cabal is driving this, then we all might as well throw in the towel, roll up our sleeves and get the jabs.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
09 September, 02:14
nope you are wrong not going cashless

and no this is not collector coins i have a read

https://privycouncil.indep...

ForHis Glory6 @ForHisGlory6
09 September, 02:57
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
We already have four states in the US using Goldback to buy and sell. I can't wait for it to be everywhere.

https://www.goldback.com

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
08 September, 03:18
It all begins in LDN

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
08 September, 03:23
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
And i know its not really what it means but it was first thought :)

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
08 September, 02:47
as fooking worthless and fraudulent as federal reserve 'notes'

“Let me issue and control a nation’s money and I care not who writes the laws.” Mayer Amschel Rothschild (1744-1812), founder of the House of Rothschild (Red Shield).

"I care not what puppet is placed upon the Throne of England to rule The Empire on which the sun never sets. The man that controls Britain's money supply controls The British Empire, and I control the British money supply." - Baron Nathan Mayer Rothschild

"There is too much loose talk nowadays about the danger of so much capital in the hands of a few men." - Baron Alphonso Rothschild, 1892

“There is but one power in Europe, and that is Rothschild.” ~ Werner Sombart

Other Half @Otherhalf
08 September, 02:33
... and the new currency reset has been announced later this month.