Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Silver Cat @silvercat
09 September, 12:35
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Was wondering when you would find Cyriak! https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
08 September, 07:47
i tried to watch it, too weird for even me

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Karla0109) can see their posts

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
08 September, 05:22
Yes this movie does keep getting weirder and weirder. But I like weird.

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
08 September, 05:21
Great afternoon/evening now VK! Weird is our specialty ;)

Soul Shine @soulshine
08 September, 03:32
Surreal. That's how I've felt all week. Really intense the first couple days. Like walking around in an awake dream. Experiencing bizarre coincidences.

Rachel Ann @SisterLuv
08 September, 07:53
In response Soul Shine to her Publication
yeah… Here too.Just strangeness.

Rachel Ann @SisterLuv
08 September, 07:53
In response Soul Shine to her Publication
yeah… Here too.Just strangeness.

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
08 September, 03:32
Deeper we go, the more unrealistic it all becomes.

Bleachey Bleach @bleachedbuttthoe
08 September, 01:58
I've been waiting for the 'dmt' part of the 'show'!

Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
08 September, 01:08
Good Day Fren😎 haven't seen anything yet 😆what comes will be Strange but Good🌟5D

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
08 September, 01:04
Has anyone else’s cats started just sitting there and cold hard staring at you for long long periods of time? Creeping me out in a good way and praying they see something in 5D ..that I dont.
😻😺😽

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
08 September, 11:44
In response Kel Que to her Publication
I woke this morning and my cat was in the bathroom sink sleeping wouldnt leave untill i picked her up out of it 😳🙄

Other Half @Otherhalf
08 September, 01:00
That place looks very familiar

Annie AnonLover @Michelle37sexy
08 September, 12:51
The sad part of this movie with the "Queen"s death" is this....our neighbors are from the UK...very into the Queen. When I was trying to "wake" them up,......this was there response. "Don't you dare telling us she is that evil. The real Queen is not dead! She's old and that's why you say her death will be announce soon! So....the whole story about the Queen......will definitely not wake people up. It's "the age" and "normal". Nothing new here. Not a "marker" for the sleepies.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
08 September, 12:41
Vibe Day TABOOT!!

104 and or 14 👍

with a little 107 (17) and a 76!! 🤣🇺🇸🙌

Storm Rider @StormRider
08 September, 12:38

Ange Love @LoveM
08 September, 12:26
Obummers portraits hung in the WH🤣🤣🤣now that is WEIRD🤡🍿

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
08 September, 12:42
In response Ange Love to her Publication
I just saw a video on msm with Newsom wearing a fleece vest because it was so cold in the room he was being interviewed in???? that's wierd

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
08 September, 12:45
In response Ange Love to her Publication
TRAITOR DAN.

betty Fyke @thriftstorelady
08 September, 12:18
Is that London Bridge?

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
08 September, 12:18
Good morning VK

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
08 September, 12:07
🙏⭐️🙏⭐️🙏⭐️

Kyle ### @Kfire140
08 September, 12:04
Thats still more believable than anything that comes out of Joe Bidens mouth!

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
08 September, 12:04
💩 vibez!

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
08 September, 12:02

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
08 September, 12:01
VK, you are the Cats meow, but what that is I have no fooking clue..😅

Julie Casey @Trump2023
08 September, 11:55
I came to your page today just to search for your Good Morning message because it brings back lots of good ol memories from the past and it makes me feel good and safe and loved.

Truth Sleuth @Longrower
08 September, 11:48
Dayumm! The queen is dead. Long live anyone but.

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
08 September, 11:38
GM VK!
Dreams have been super weird these past few nights.

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
08 September, 12:42
In response Texas Traveler to her Publication
Same here! Plus, I haven't been sleeping well at all.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
09 September, 02:10
In response Texas Traveler to her Publication
yes! I am getting flashbacks all day... DJT was there, I was assisting him, he had a great sense of humour. Lots of strangeness around., back doors and enemies. Wierd, can't get the full picture.

Jody Donohue @Jody
08 September, 11:35
Well my clock on iPad jumped from 11:10- 11:12 so I am having to agree with you here. 😳

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
08 September, 11:35
Things Getting Weird- 218

John F. Kennedy Junior- 218
Where We Go One We Go All- 218

104 length...
JFK Is Alive- 104
JFK Jr Alive- 104

PS/2
Michael Brian Protzman- 218

skyways @skyways
08 September, 07:47
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
08 September, 10:28
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

David Spiegel @dspiegel
08 September, 11:32

Desert Dog @Zippydog
08 September, 11:17
@vincentkennedy
What do you make of "lightworkers" calling out all crypto as part of the cabal and urging people to unload all crypto?