《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
07 September, 01:13

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
07 September, 01:17
In response 《Casey》 ☆☆☆ to her Publication
This has a Firmament is going to spring a leak during earths poll reversal type of vibe.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 September, 11:27
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
It was not lost on Nana the other night that Juan O Savin did one of his "say this quick n under my breath" and said,

That yes the Earth was flat in 4D but was round in 3D.
Guess we will have to wait for the rest of the story.

Fighting Mama @Fightingmama2022
08 September, 12:22
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
That stumped me too. I watched another video where he said the earth wasn't flat. He said that was put out to see what influencers had the most poll. Then I watched the one you referred too.

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Well he always choses his words wisely. The last time he did not mention dimensions tho did he.
12:36 AM - Sep 08, 2022
In response Fighting Mama to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Fighting Mama @Fightingmama2022
08 September, 09:47
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
No, he sure didn't. So that's something to think about. Thank you.