memes matter @NoComment
04 September, 04:55

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
04 September, 06:57
In response memes matter to her Publication
listen to his videos, one day maybe in person, he’s really smart, historically and biblically, full of fire, somebody’s got their hands full with him, a warrior so he’s got prayers from me most everyday through this journey, course we all want to know his true identity

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
05 September, 12:32
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
i dont 😂i trust the plan, whomever he may be he is in it💌

07 September, 01:41
am trying for health, worked at it most of my life, but stress overriding me, so need to make juices myself but clean juice so close. no cancer i know of, but inflammation yes. the fresh celery, lemon, ginger delic, a savory salty taste. also do a carrot turmeric frozen pineapple with ginger. appreciate any advice from your journey

Only people mentioned by NoComment in this post can reply
07 September, 02:02
trying to get gut healthy too, and have been eating on the run. starting today a better way, headed for juice