Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
08 September, 01:26
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
My Watershed Moment @Organic729
08 September, 07:55
Buenos Dias VK! From movie Sicario 2015 about Mexican Drug Cartels/Clowns. Vibing...I just watched that clip other night and on my mind.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
08 September, 07:39
Mornin’ VK. One day closer to DS cabal total eradication brotha.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
08 September, 07:30

Tom Grant @GrantQ
08 September, 05:51
Whats the name of the movie?

Jon-paul Collins @Spartan317
08 September, 02:04

Andrea COLEMAN @AndieJJ
08 September, 01:30
WHEW; I am gong to have to go back to coffee

... Fighter @Fighter
07 September, 09:28
ts: 10:03 < 13 < > 31

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

Cam Mac @campmac111
07 September, 07:26
Reflections can save your life.

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
07 September, 07:19
I’m awake…Sheesh!

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
07 September, 06:10
#Israel 's PM Yair Lapid on US demand to review rules of engagement for the IDF:

'No one will dictate to us instructions on when to open fire when we are fighting for our lives. Our fighters have the full backing of the Israeli government and the people of Israel'

https://www.axios.com/2022...

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
07 September, 03:57

Mod3rn Mus3 @Mod3rnMus
07 September, 02:01
good morning ❤️☀️

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
07 September, 01:32

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
07 September, 01:27
A great morning/afternoon to you too VK! 😊.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
07 September, 01:20
482gematria: ✨Its Better To light A Candle Than Curse The Darkness. With Enough Light To Light Up The Whole World. And To Heal All Manner Of Sickness And All Manner Of Disease. And He Shall Thrust Out The Enemy From Before Thee. America Will Be Alright Because We Still Have Cowboys. American Davidic Bloodline Taking Back Gods Kingdom On Earth.

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
07 September, 12:58
Banks / Stock Market vibes....
Watch what the dElites do & follow suit, fast.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
07 September, 12:58
oh my gosh, mouth open, fookin’ crazy, might not need the caffeine☕️

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
07 September, 12:45
Good morning VK Sir :)
Well that was exciting!

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
07 September, 12:16
😲

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
07 September, 12:16
😲

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
07 September, 12:11
👀Good morning:). It makes me think of what was reported to me by a family member up in Ohio a few days ago. She said the border patrol was combing thru the Kroger store fully armed and foucused. She mentioned it to someone else and that person saw 3 BP cars emptied and parked by cornfields. They were hunting some bad people. I hope they got them!

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
07 September, 02:56
In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication
*edit/ focused

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
07 September, 12:10
Exactly.

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
07 September, 11:57

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
07 September, 11:53
My big ole lab is frantic-excited.....looking for that dog who’s barking. 🤣