Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
NOW - EU will propose a "mandatory target for reducing electricity use at peak hours" in order to "flatten the curve."

In winter, typically, peak hours are between 6 and 9 am, and again between 5 and 9 pm — before and after work.

https://www.disclose.tv/id...

disclosetv
Oh I hope Winter comes early this year. Would also be very grateful if it lasts longer too.
07:57 AM - Sep 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Every Time @soTELLme533
08 September, 02:11
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
The star can represent many things, but here, the claim is that a star is part of their symbolism.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Treciak @scifiwriter
07 September, 04:53
Here's the question: Is she a puppet of the Deep State or is she cooperating with the white hats to save her hide. I spotted a glint in her eye when she said, "flatten the curve," that tells me all is not what it appears to be here.
Russia took out the Deep State's base of operations when they invaded Ukraine and Klaus has admitted that the NWO is DOA. So I'm going with her being controlled by white hats. Or her replacement, if she's already been executed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
07 September, 10:00
Tesla energy is used for free, and you lizards have the gall to charge us for free.
How about the Military using free energy, and we the people are being charged for the energy they use, yet it's free. Think about that one for a second.

Back to the Future @Backontrack
07 September, 09:55
Hi Johnny which country are you from?

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
07 September, 09:56
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
I'm from Serbia😅

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
07 September, 08:58
How about you give us the free energy that you have kept from us for so long, you mofos!

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
07 September, 08:55
They didn’t install them for nothing!

https://www.prnewswire.com...

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
07 September, 09:26
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
Sync
Just this morning, Mercola published an article on the dangers of smart meters.

Had to fight the power co, but had mine removed yrs ago.

https://articles.mercola.c...

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
07 September, 08:31
At this point, they're fooked at every turn. Armageddon is where the world will turn on the CCP, British Royals, and Willam the Antichirst

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
07 September, 08:18
SICK PUPPETS EVERYWHERE. SICK