Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
Please pray for my son. I was called to a gym by his friend who was spotting him lifting weights. Somehow the bar hit his mouth and chipped 3 of his front teeth. If he didn't get sick last month he probably would have had his braces removed. His orthodontist said that the braces might have saved his teeth but I don't know if they are damaged too much to fix. I am completely broken tonight as it was tough enough to afford the braces and now we need to deal with repairing 3 teeth. He's lucky to be alive and I guess things could be worse. Won't be on late tonight because I need to get him to the ortho early. Please pray for us. I feel so bad for him. The orthodontist worked miracles in his mouth and now we have to deal with 3 chipped teeth. Thanks in advance for the prayers. Love you all.
12:50 AM - Sep 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
07 September, 12:54
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I’m so sorry . Prayers and love heading your way. I chipped one my front teeth and the dentist put a cap on it & it actually looked better than my original. 🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
07 September, 12:51
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Prayers for you all now!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396