Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
06 September, 05:38
Not sure if its a good thing or a bad thing but this is the VK household.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon @Bennastix
I feel this😁 I stress nothing. Even when dad was in ICU, total calm. I saw the situation for exactly what it was, not in my control. Even though I travelled a ways to get to him, it was time alone with my Divine Spark within me. I did my best to just let it be what it was, encourage my brother and sister....who were stressed slam out. I was aittle sad because I didn't think he would make it, but here we are, he is still hanging in there😊 Stressing would have helped nothing👊 maybe even brought bad juju vibes to the situation.
10:24 PM - Sep 06, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Bennastix in this post can reply
Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
07 September, 01:19
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Thanks for this. Getting there with constant self talk in a similar family situation. Your post was lil spark to keep it goin. My family pulls on me to act in the whole drama. I have fallen for it many many times. I am changing from the inside out and so very thankful to "exit stage left" more and more. Not my circus. I think I need to buy the "It is what is tshirt for constant remind if I go back in.👊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
07 September, 01:23
In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication
I used to engage all of their "worst case scenarios" too. Once I stopped responding to it, it all changed😊 it is a process, and very doable😉 good luck! You will find huge self growth in it 😊 and you will see it pkain as day👊