Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Derek Bolten @Dabbolten83
05 February, 08:49
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
lets go chiefs!!!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Megan Hefner @MeganHefnerWeldon
05 February, 08:50
In response Derek Bolten to his Publication
Hell yeah!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JesusIsThe SonOfGod @JesusIsTheSonOfGod
05 February, 12:39
#SuperBowl = SuperB Owl = Moloch
EVIL
Satanic
Luciferians

#StandAgainstEvil
#NoOneIsAboveTheLaw
#NoKingButKingJesus

Matoozie Matoozie @Matoozie
05 February, 12:10
Robbers, Looters and Pillagers
vs
the Native Indigenous Population Leaders

🤔

Go Chiefs! 😎

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
04 February, 11:59
GO BUCS in gematria equals PURGE across the boards.

https://www.dictionary.com...

Johnny ₿ Good @JohnnyBTCGood
04 February, 11:34
What SuperBowl is it? That's right #55

Alicia Maria @AliciaMariaForReal
05 February, 12:18
In response Johnny ₿ Good to his Publication
5:5

Helen Mourat @HelenDarkLight
04 February, 11:30
Still trying to get used to this platform...but remember who these peeps are playing...the KC Chiefs, rightr???? How does that tie in with 'Apache'? is at all???

hollikee 001 @hollikee
04 February, 11:26
I don't care about football, but the Chiefs will win. That is all.

Karen Wakes @KarenAnne
04 February, 10:36
so ready❤️❤️❤️

Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
04 February, 10:10
Food for thought, Q said the 1st arrest will shock the world. Well, I just learned today that Tom Brady is part of illuminate. What if he is arrested on Sunday?

Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
04 February, 11:32
In response Patriot Girl to her Publication
I hate Brady so that would be hilarious

Faith 777 @FaithLoveHope777
06 February, 07:29
In response Patriot Girl to her Publication
arrest to shock the world....the world doesnt know Brady ... only America, so doubt he is the one.

Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
04 February, 10:06
Love you Kayleigh, but we are not on the same for football. GO CHIEFS.

Army Strong @ArmyStrong98
04 February, 09:46

CMS Sepp @Godfearingman17
04 February, 07:10
Chiefs will WIN!!

Michael Catino @MCanon
04 February, 06:56

Lynnsey Jewett @LaChewieLynns
I live in Chiefs kingdom 👎🏼
Im rooting for the commercials and food 😋
Making "superbowls" (Soup in bread bowls)😅

Ecurb Enaid @Ridealong
04 February, 07:54
In response Lynnsey Jewett to her Publication
My Ma homey will light ut up.......

PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC @PATRIOT_ON_FIRE
04 February, 11:38
In response Lynnsey Jewett to her Publication
Me too!! The turf/sod at Chief's stadium is good ol family owned grass from SE Missouri!! I am part of that family :)

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
Check out Q Drop 529 btw!
Kayleigh's Timestamp and also 5/29 JFK Birthday?

Patriot GalCO @PatriotGalCO
04 February, 06:54
I checked Gematria and these two stood out to me. 🤷‍♀️

Alexis Stefko @lovelexxxx
04 February, 11:31
In response Patriot GalCO to her Publication

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
04 February, 06:51
prop bets anyone?

the only thing that happens sunday is a football game.

Jet Q77 @JetQ7
04 February, 06:47
Front row seat. Enjoy the show