The Qake Lady @QakeLady
06 September, 04:16
BQQM..! 💥💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
Met him about 8 years ago in a hotel where he was giving a speech. shook his hand & he invited me. I decided to go last minute, so I stood in the back. I raised my hand during questions & HE CALLED ON ME! I asked about the NWO etc…. He kind of blew it off which 🤬 ticked me off, but maybe people weren’t ready yet. Wealthy crowd as (Cowboys owner)Jerry Jones was there. $200 dinner that I didn’t pay for, but walked in like a boss & ate for free. I’ve always been up in the air with this guy.
05:45 PM - Sep 06, 2022
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Fritz28 in this post can reply
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
06 September, 06:23
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
I've met him. Talked a bit. Man is a Patriot. He knows. They tried to get him but He is still with us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lili MoM @LiliMoM
06 September, 05:48
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
I get the wobbles regarding West ... undecided at this point. He says all the right things ... but ... 🤔

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
06 September, 06:00
In response Lili MoM to her Publication
Exactly!