Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply
Trump 2021 @TheCabalisComingDown
07 September, 07:25
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Allen West knows…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
07 September, 07:19
Allen West dripping those truth bombs

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
07 September, 12:41
He speaks truth. 😎

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
07 September, 12:04
Damn right!

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
07 September, 08:37
Love man !!!! (and his family ;0).
West for GOV!! #texas

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 September, 01:32
NANA has always like this man!
He reminds me of Ben Carson too, both very smart both in what I call book sense and also important common sense.

See past [their] illusions to the truth!
They use your emotions to manifest satan's matrix.

Raise your hand if you understand how to do dangerous things safely!
This IS a test!

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
06 September, 08:48
Bam 💯

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
06 September, 07:51
He is a Freemason of the Order of the Knights Templar Jesuits, to each his own.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
06 September, 08:15
In response Maybe Herb to her Publication
Hmmm, got any sauce on that?

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
07 September, 01:02
In response Maybe Herb to her Publication
I believe you have to be a very high ranking Mason and in the know. I know a few that are completely clueless to any corruption. A coworker is in it for the comradary and philanthropy. He either has me completely fooled or he just isnt aware yet, not exposed at his stage in the organization.

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
06 September, 07:33
I voted for Col. West in the Tx. primaries. I truly wished he won because he would make an amazing governor!

Free2Bme @Free2Bme
06 September, 07:24
Get off the plantation. I am white and felt that sting!!!!!!!!!

Morris Light donated @HiVibes
06 September, 07:24
Can someone send me the link of this so i can share it with some poeple

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
06 September, 08:17
In response Morris Light to his Publication
Right click and save to your device...it will download and then you can attach to an email, or repost on other platforms..

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
06 September, 09:36
In response Morris Light to his Publication
lije this..

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
06 September, 06:27
I met him a couple of years ago, really liked him for many years, he has good vibes.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
06 September, 06:19
My Man 😎🇺🇲

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
06 September, 06:16
More male leaders have to step up and do this!!! 🔥

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
06 September, 05:50
bravo

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
06 September, 05:47
Love it when somebody gets in front of people, speaks his mind and makes all the sense in the world.

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
06 September, 05:46
100% CORRECT !!!

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
06 September, 05:45
Met him about 8 years ago in a hotel where he was giving a speech. shook his hand & he invited me. I decided to go last minute, so I stood in the back. I raised my hand during questions & HE CALLED ON ME! I asked about the NWO etc…. He kind of blew it off which 🤬 ticked me off, but maybe people weren’t ready yet. Wealthy crowd as (Cowboys owner)Jerry Jones was there. $200 dinner that I didn’t pay for, but walked in like a boss & ate for free. I’ve always been up in the air with this guy.

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
06 September, 05:48
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
I get the wobbles regarding West ... undecided at this point. He says all the right things ... but ... 🤔

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
06 September, 06:23
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
I've met him. Talked a bit. Man is a Patriot. He knows. They tried to get him but He is still with us.

Joe Qanada UM @realToddEJones
06 September, 05:15
dayum!!